Each year, we look for seasonal photos of the Stour Valley for our calendar. We sell the calendar in our Kingfisher Barn Visitor Centre, with all profits to The Parks Foundation.
We are looking for cheerful and colourful seasonal scenic views and wildlife pictures of the Stour Valley. Ideally, the photos will be in landscape orientation (for the calendar format) and keep people featured to a minimum.
We will be accepting photos from 3rd July to 31st August 2023 inclusive. We will accept a maximum of 5 pictures submitted per person. Staff at Kingfisher Barn will be judging the photos for the competition.
Winning photos will be featured in our 2024 calendar and each winner will receive a free copy of the calendar. The photographer of the image with the most votes will also receive a £10 gift voucher for the Kingfisher Barn Visitor Centre.
Competition Rules for the 2024 Calendar
- The competition is free to enter and is open to all ages.
- The closing date is 11.59pm on 31st August 2023.
- Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and please label it ‘photography competition’ in the subject of the e-mail.
- The file must be at least 1mb in size.
- Photos entered should be taken in the Stour Valley area.
- We cannot accept entries by post, and any postal entries will not be entered or returned.
- We are unable to provide telephone or e-mail confirmation of receipt of photos entered.
- Each person can submit a maximum of 5 photos.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The photographer retains copyright and will be credited in the calendar if their photo is successful.
- The Parks Foundation and Kingfisher Barn Visitor Centre may use the winning images for other materials (for example advertising, website, social media etc.). If we use your image, the photographer will be credited.
- Winners will be notified by 31st September 2023.
- If people feature in your photograph (not recommended), you must obtain their written permission to use the photograph for the calendar, in accordance with GDPR (for more information visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website).
Please contact Lisa Avisoa on email@example.com or call Kingfisher Barn Visitor Centre on: 01202 128484.
Published July 2023