Raise money for your parks
There are countless ways you could help to fundraise for our amazing parks. Here’s a few ideas for you…
- Getting sponsored to run outdoors, maybe a 10k run or even a marathon through our many parks
- Use some of the free apps that are available to host a virtual picnic, quiz or disco
- Get friends to donate the money they would usually have spent on a night out
- Donate goods eg tools or materials. Contact us to find out what we need right now for our projects
- With more of us working from home and not going out so much, how about donating the cost of your previous weekly petrol and ask colleagues and friends to join in by setting up an online donation form for your group?
We’re a small charity, so don’t have a fundraising pack that we can send you, but we’re sure you’ll have loads of inspiration or will be able to find it by searching online. Whatever your fundraising idea, please ensure it is legal and ethical – just give us a call if you want to discuss any aspect of it with us.
We recommend you avoid asking people for cash and, instead, set up a fundraising page on a site like Givey.com or GiveAsYouLive.com. You can set up a page in minutes, then share it with your friends and family and you’re ready to start fundraising straight away. If you need our charity number it’s 1159939.
Be sure to update your page regularly and share it on Facebook and Twitter – ask your friends and family to do the same. The more times your page is shared, the more donations you will get.
Finally, it would be great if you could let us know your plans so that we can support you throughout your fundraising journey. Just give us a call on 01202 123540 or complete the form on our contact page so we can get in touch with you.